Product Description & Reviews
Dependable Performance in Demanding Environments Firestone PondGard EPDM .45 mil is engineered to provide dependable performance in a variety of critical containment applications. Based on EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) synthetic rubber, PondGard is a highly flexible, stable waterproofing membrane. Specially formulated to be safe for fish and plant life, PondGard can easily be shaped to fit the unique contours of any size pond or complex landscape feature. PondGard shows outstanding resistance to the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation (UV), ozone, oxidation and other environmental conditions. It requires little or no regular maintenance once installed. Applicable projects range from simple back yard decorative ponds to highly engineered, potable water reservoirs and constructed wetlands applications. Landscape Design professionals recognize Firestone PondGard as the geomembrane of choice for critical containment applications. The PondGard Advantage is its ease of installation even in remote areas. No thermal welding or utilities are required for installation or repair.
Features & Highlights
- 45 Mil EPDM Fish Safe Liner with a 20 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty.
- This Top Grade Tear and Puncture Resistant 45 mil EPDM liner is perfect for adding a stream or for lining your waterfall.
- Never settle for PVC or anything less than 45 mil EPDM PondGard Liner.
- PondGard remains flexible in a variety of temperatures, from -45° F (-43°C) to 180°F (82°C), enabling it to be installed year round in a variety of climates and terrain.
- PondGard is a specially formulated EPDM membrane designed to be used safely in the presence of fish and plant life.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.