Product Description & Reviews
EE818WDC(WW) eLEDing, Next Generation Solar Powered Microgrid Lighting Technology, USA Invented and Designed, Built for most lighting applications - Can be used for new installations or replacement of outdated AC powered lights. Its innovative SMART lighting profiles offer unlimited true Dusk-to-Dawn all night lighting capability. It offers flexibility with auto compensation for critical weather and variations of geographic locations, and able to indicate critical status of operating conditions. eLEDing SMART solar lights present a significant improvement above current solar lighting performance. It operates under a software based Intelligent Power Management (IPM) system. This light is embedded with an exclusive pure digital hybrid lighting engine and is built with CREE's latest high efficiency LED illuminator with a full max-brightness level equivalent of up to a 100W+ Halogen lamp. This CREE LED illuminator replaces up to 180-200 traditional single LED illuminators. It provides user adjustability in controlling Max-brightness and Dimming Moonlight soft-glow illumination. It also provides an AUTO profile for lighting up only when (ePIR) motion is detected. The SMART Auto profile has selectable delay time and detecting range for use as a traditional motion security sensing light. A highly reliable and compact eLEDing unit designed and engineered for outdoor/indoor, residential, recreational or commercial/industrial lighting. As an optional use it provides excellent bright light illumination for security video surveillance systems.
Features & Highlights
- Highly reliable and user friendly SMART light that provides an outstanding brightness level with an ultra-powerful 8W single super bright CREE LED emitter provides a full brightness level equivalent of up to a 100W+ Halogen lamp (on peak) or 200 pieces of traditional LED lights.
- Exclusive SMART-ON profile offers "Mode A & B" for lighting adjustments based on your geographic location and overall year round sunlight conditions. Select either Mode to optimize your lighting performance with built-in auto-compensation of energy power management as a SMART function.
- Embedded with advanced ePIR technology that provides pure digital motion detection. The motion detection range/coverage can be adjusted up to 60ft x 60ft x 180-degree, and provides remarkable stability and sensing performance in outdoor/indoor applications.
- Standard weatherproof (IP54) designed with a lightweight polycarbonate (PC) built body and tempered glass solar panel which gives this light fixture higher durability, an increased level of impact-resistance and a very high level of UV resistance for outdoor applications.
- Designed to be fully functional in a wide variety of climates. Operating temperature range is from - 4ºF (-20ºC) to 125ºF (52ºC).
|Manufacturer:||E E Systems Group, Inc.|
|Brand:||E E Systems Group, Inc.|
|Publisher:||E E Systems Group, Inc.|
|Studio:||E E Systems Group, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.