Product Description & Reviews
Anjon Manufacturing's UnderGuard Nonwoven Geotextile Underlayment • adds an extra layer of protection between pond liner and rocky or unstable soils. • It stabilizes soil and prevents air voids from forming between the liner and earth; reduces wear and abrasion from rocks and roots and extends the life of pond liner. • The biggest contributors to Koi pond, water garden, and waterfall failures are poor, unstable soil conditions. • UnderGuard Nonwoven Geotextile Underlayment fabrics are perfect for stabilizing soil, preventing rocks and roots from penetrating pond liner, and for creating 'rock pads' to cushion large rocks and boulders placed in the pond on top of the liner. • UnderGuard Nonwoven Geotextile Underlayment is EASY to install! • UnderGuard Nonwoven Geotextile Underlayment is manufactured in 5', 10' 15' widths and will ship to you in one or more pieces equal to the total square footage of the pond liner in liner/geo combo. • Simply lay the pieces next to each other and install the pond liner. Use any extra underlayment to create pads for large rocks and boulders placed inside your pond.
Features & Highlights
- High tensile-strength nonwoven polypropylene fabric is easy to use
- Enhances soil stability and controls erosion while providing a stable and lasting foundation for water features, retaining walls, trenches, and planting projects
- Needle punched nonwoven polypropylene geotextile fabric with a random, three-dimensional pore structure and a uniform, felt-like consistency. Superior drainage characteristics versus woven geotextile fabric
- Virtually indestructible; unaffected by hydrocarbons, mildew, rot, & freeze-thaw cycles while diffusing gas and fluid build up
- Made in the USA & backed by a 20-Year Limited Manufacturers' Warranty! Made from UV and chemical resistant 100% virgin polypropylene & is 100% recyclable
|Item Weight:||13 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.