5' Colonial Cedar Wood Bridge, 28"W x 60"L
5' Colonial Cedar Wood Bridge, 28''W x 60''L by Master Garden Products at List It Fort Worth. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Colonial garden bridges are built with northern white cedar with finial tops. It has a double rail design with three posts along with a quarter
Features & Highlights
- Traditional arch garden bridge design with standard cedar post caps.
- We use 2" thick white cedar lumber to build our bridges gross span for heavy load capacity. 2x2 full size hand rails are boxed- in with the cedar posts. The solid boxed-in cedar posts are 3 1/2" by 3 1/2" wide.
- 2 inches thick cedar wood planks makes up the bridges decking for 10' bridges, and 1" planks for 6' bridges and under. All decking boards are inter-connected with wood dowels and then glued and screwed to the cross span to prevent loose boards from heavy foot traffic as well as outdoor weathering.
- Our bridges are pre-assembled in our factory assuring integrity and quality. The bridge deck and two hand rails can be easily put together with simple tools.
- The side rails and posts are secured to the bridges using galvanized bolts and nuts
|Manufacturer:||Master Garden Products|
|Brand:||Master Garden Products|
|Publisher:||Master Garden Products|
|Studio:||Master Garden Products|
|Item Size:||28 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||250 pounds|
|Package Size:||28 x 15 x 15 inches|