Product Description & Reviews
Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. With flags, you get what you pay for. Although others may advertise "embroidered stars and sewn stripes", these flags are often of inferior quality. Why? Because they only have two rows of stitching on the fly end. This means that they'll usually begin to fray within a matter of weeks. Our American flags have an average service life of over a year. Much longer if they are not left out during storms or high winds. You simply can't purchase a better American flag than the one shown above from FederalFlags.com. Go ahead get one and be delighted.
Features & Highlights
- You can't buy a better American flag. Designed for outdoor use.
- Majestic beauty with fully embroidered stars and sewn stripes
- Heavy duty, reinforced fly-end and box-stitched corners for maximum service life
- Deep-dyed, fade resistent inks for a color that lasts and lasts
- Made in USA. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
|Package Weight:||4.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.7 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.