Product Description & Reviews
If you're all about saving energy while still getting the same amount of light output then this 6 Pack Low Voltage LED Pathway Lights from Westinghouse is just what you're looking for. These bright path lights use 1 warm white LED each, using only 1.2 watts while providing a 100 lumens output. The stainless steel construction and bronze finish are striking and durable, made to be weather resistant for year round light. Included is a 35 W transformer and a 50" cord, and the easy 3 step, quick connect setup makes installation a breeze. Comes as a set of 6 lights, each light measures 4.53" x 4.53" x 1.57"
Features & Highlights
- Low voltage design uses only 1.2 watts while providing a 100 lumens output
- Warm white LED bulb provides nice illumination to landscaping, while being energy efficient
- Stainless steel construction is weather resistant and durable, able to last for years to come
- Installation is a snap thanks to the quick clip connector system
- Comes as a set of 6 lights, 35 W transformer and a 50" cord. Each light measures 4.53" x 4.53" x 1.57"
|Item Size:||7 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.56 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.5 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.