Product Description & Reviews
EMBROIDERED STARS AND SEWN STRIPES This American Flag is our success story. Until you see this American Flag in person you will not believe the quality. We built our reputation on this flag; it combines the beauty of a fully embroidered starfield with the highest quality nylon fabric and color matched thread for a beautiful flag that will fly smoothly in the lightest breeze. Meticulous construction, including X-boxing on the fly hems and a full 1/4" turn on all seams, will provide you with the best wearing, longest lasting nylon flag in the industry. Choose this flag for beauty and quality at a reasonable price. Fully embroidered starfield & sewn stripes ; 102-stitch X-box reinforcement at top and bottom ; 1/4" turn on all seams with lock stitch at all edge hems ; Hoist heading is extra heavy-duty (9 oz) canvas with two dee rings Size: 8'x12' Material: 200 Denier Nylon-Type 66 Bright Construction: All seams sewn and have colored matched thread Finish: Two Dee Rings It is highly recommend to buy two of the same American Flags to rotate your flag so you can inspect and clean the flag to prolong the life of you US Flag. ✪ 200 Denier Nylon-Type 66 Bright ✪ Embroidered stars ✪ All seams have ¼" needle gauge-more material stronger seams ✪ Unidirectional chain stitch sewn stripes-stronger and more forgiving than lock stitch sewn stripes ✪ All seams have colored matched thread ✪ Flyend has four rows of stitching on sizes up to 8'x12' with single X-Box on the flyend ✪ Sizes 10x15' and Larger have 6 rows of stitching with double X-box on all seams ✪ Heavy duty 9 ounce poly sateen heading with grommets-2'x3'-6'x10' ✪ A label - Made in USA
Features & Highlights
- ✪ 100% US Made with the material even sourced in the USA! ✪ EMBROIDERED STARS AND SEWN STRIPES ✪
- ✪ Our flags are meant to last. We use a combination of the highest quality components and state-of-the-art manufacturing to give you the best looking and most durable flags in the industry. All labor and material are certified Made in the U.S.A.
- ✪ This flag CAN NOT be purchased in Big Box Stores. This is the flag you see on commercial flagpoles.
- ✪ Our unidirectional chain stitch is the strongest stitch for horizontal seams in the market today. This stitch will flex and resist breaking for a longer period of time than other manufacturing techniques. Our poly sateen heading is the whitest, strongest in the industry, we use a heavy nine ounce polyester sateen material. On flags 15'x25' and larger, we use webbing that is 3 times as strong as any seat belt.
- ✪ Construction begins with finest fabrics and color-matched threads available. We then carefully assemble each flag using a full ¼" turn on all seams, a unidirectional chain stitch for all horizontal seams (it makes the flag stronger), and a lock stitch for all edge hems. Fly hems are finished with 4 rows of lock stitching and a 102 stitch X-Box reinforcement at the top and bottom of flags up to 6'x10'. Flags 8'x12' and larger feature an X-box at each horizontal seam. Sizes 10'x15' and larger have 6 rows of stitching on the flyend with double X-box reinforcement on every seam.
|Brand:||Flags Poles And More|
|Color:||Red, White, and Blue|
|Package Weight:||2.72 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.1 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.