Product Description & Reviews
If youâ€™re looking for a high-quality, U.S. flag made in America, there is no reason to look further than Annin Flagmakers. Since 1847, Annin Flagmakers has been the standard by which U.S. flags are made. As Americaâ€™s largest manufacturer and distributor of U.S. flags, Annin Flagmakers takes great pride in having supplied Old Glory to every President since Zachary Taylor. U.S. historic flags, the American flag that draped Abraham Lincolnâ€™s coffin, Americaâ€™s Cup yacht flags, the first U.S. flag raised at Iwo Jima, flags for the United Nations, American flags for the U.S. Olympic Committee, the U.S. flag at the 9/11 Memorial and the Apollo 11 mission to the moonâ€¦Annin has made them all. In the most patriotic of times, Americans look to Annin Flagmakers to supply them with the Stars & Stripes. All of Annin Flagmakers U.S. flags are sewn in either South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH and are shipped with a one-year ColorFast guarantee against fading. Homeowners, businesses, schools and municipalities currently fly U.S. flags made by Annin Flagmakers in cities, towns and neighborhoods across America. Anninâ€™s superior quality is time-tested and meets the requirements of the most discerning buyer. Nyl-Glo, Tough-Tex and Bulldog are registered trademarks and manufactured exclusively by Annin Flagmakers.
Features & Highlights
- Made in the USA! This is an AUTHENTIC Annin Flagmakers flag. SINCE 1847- the OLDEST and LARGEST manufacturer of flags. Made in our factories in South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH by one of our OVER 500 employees. Don't accept an imitation!
- Be a Part of History! Annin made the flag that draped Abraham Lincoln's casket, the flag raised on Iwo Jima and the US flags sent to the moon. Own a piece of history by the HIGHEST QUALITY manufacturer of flags - FAMILY owned for OVER 167 Years
- Quality! Expertly sewn using Annin's HEAVYWEIGHT 2-Ply polyester weave. Tough All Weather US Flag with most DURABLE construction. PROVEN to last the longest. IDEAL for Large Flags and HIGH WIND situations. Blocks damaging UV rays
- Expert Craftsmanship! SEWN stripes use double-needle LOCKSTITCH with 4 ROWS on the Fly Hem and reinforced with corner patches. Vivid WHITE STARS are densely EMROIDERED. Roped Heading and galvanized thimbles
- What is the right size for my pole? To determine the flag size, choose a length that is between one quarter and one third the height of the flagpole
|Manufacturer:||Annin & Co|
|Publisher:||Annin & Co|
|Studio:||Annin & Co|
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.1 x 96 x 96 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.75 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.