Product Description & Reviews
Anjon Flood Pumps are engineered for 24 hour continuous use. Anjon Flood Pumps Series feature a unique design, which makes it an ideal choice for fountains, waterfalls and smaller ponds. The energy efficient electromagnet is sealed in an epoxy filled housing. The drive shaft and permanent magnet are recessed in the motor housing. The result? Near silent operation and extremely low operating cost.Engineered for 24 hour continuous use, Designed for low head applications to work with 90% of all ponds, For inline and submersible applications.
Features & Highlights
- Engineered for 24 hour continuous use, Designed for low head applications to work with 90% of all ponds, For inline and submersible applications
- High quality SIC seals for long and efficient pump life, Contains no oil - Fish safe
- 144 Watts, 18' Max Head, Output 1", 2,100 GPH, Recommended Tubing Diameter - 1-1/4" kink free tubing
- Ideal for cleanouts and drainage because it has a low suction point
- Full 2-year warranty, Power Cord length 25 feet, Overload sensor shut-off protection to keep pump from overheating or burning out
|Package Weight:||8.42 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.5 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Atlantic Water Gardens
mpn: TT1500, ean: 0727429003800,