Product Description & Reviews
Want a healthy pond first thing in the Spring? Protecting your pond, garden and or water feature in the fall is the best way to get a head start. To ensure a healthy winter environment for fish and to reduce spring maintenance, simply keep leaves and windblown debris from entering in the fall. When a traditional pond net becomes laden with leaves that lay on or under the water surface, the leaves begin to decompose, affecting water quality and adding unwanted nutrients to the ecosystem. The domed design of Atlantic’s Pond & Garden Protectors causes leaves to roll off the net where they can be collected easily. Easy to assemble and remove, the Pond & Garden Protector is the best and easiest way to start the new year off with a clean, healthy pond.
Features & Highlights
- The Pond and Garden Protector elevates the netting to keep leaves and other wind blown debris out of your pond or garden
- Domed design allows pond and garden plants to grow unobstructed under netting
- UV-resistant poly netting extends usable life
- ½" x ½" openings protects fish from heron and other predators
- Helps prevent algae growth in your pond by reducing organic waste that can enter your pond
- Keeps out rabbits, deer and other herbivores to protect your garden during the growing season
|Manufacturer:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Brand:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Publisher:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Studio:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.52 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Atlantic Water Gardens
mpn: PN1015, ean: 0727429007037,