Product Description & Reviews
Atlantic Water Gardens TidalWave TT-Series pumps are the next generation of ultra-high efficiency asynchronous submersible pumps for ponds, waterfalls, water features and fountains. Offering flows from 1500 to 9000 gallons per hours, these pumps are compact to fit the tightest spaces and can fit a wide range of applications. The TT-Series is specifically designed to be clog-resistant and hard water-tolerant, making them the perfect choice for all high flow, medium head applications. To find out if this pump is right for your water feature application, watch the product video above on "How to Calculate Total Dynamic Head", which is also available on YouTube on the AWGTV page. This guide will help you find out if you are using the correct pump for your pond, waterfall, water feature or fountain.
Features & Highlights
- Asynchronous Pumps combine the efficiency of Magnetic Induction with the power of Direct Drive geometry, keeping operating and ownership costs to a minimum
- Atlantic TT-Series pump more water for less watts, making them the ideal choice for water gardens and continuously operated water features
- Compact design fits the tightest pump chambers, perfect for vertical and multiple pump applications
- Excellent resistance to fouling in hard water environments and simple maintenance keeps pumps running in adverse conditions
- Ribs and large openings in pre-filter and handle provide tremendous surface area for greater clog resistance, decreasing upkeep and increasing pump life
|Manufacturer:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Brand:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Publisher:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Studio:||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 6.25 x 6.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.