Product Description & Reviews
As concern over the declining bee population has grown, the public's desire to place habitat homes in their outdoor space has increased. Bees play a key role in the pollination of the world's fruits and vegetables, flowers, fibrous plants, and animal feed. Habitat houses provide bees with cover and a safe place to raise their babies. Place a bee habitat house in your yard, and the buzzing beauties will repay you by pollinating your vegetables, fruits, and flowers. Installation Guide: Proper placement is key to the success of a bee house. Keep the following information in mind before installation.
Features & Highlights
- Keep ladybugs safe and secure in your very own yard with this highrise ladybug hotel
- Crafted from FSC certified wood and sealed with a non-toxic, water-based finish
- The hotel's light brown color attracts ladybugs and features slot openings that allow them to crawl in and out as they wish
- Mount the house on a fence, post, tree, or on the ground close to flowers, plants, or trees to ensure your new friends have a food source
- Measures approximately 3.93701 x 10.8268 x 3.14961 inches
|Manufacturer:||Evergreen Enterprises, Inc.|
|Color:||Highrise Ladybug Hotel|
|Publisher:||Evergreen Enterprises, Inc.|
|Studio:||Evergreen Enterprises, Inc.|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.