GrayBunny GB-6834B Hand Forged Straight Hook, 15 Inch, 2-Pack, Black, For Bird Feeders, Planters, Lanterns, Wind Chimes, As Wall Brackets and More!
GrayBunny GB-6834B Hand Forged Straight Hook, 15 Inch, 2-Pack, Black, For Bird Feeders, Planters, Lanterns, Wind Chimes, As Wall Brackets and More! by GrayBunny at List It Fort Worth. MPN: GB-6834B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Add A Touch of Elegance to Your Home or Garden! A Traditional Style, Multi-Purpose Hand Forged Straight Hook - Beautify your home or garden by
Add A Touch of Elegance to Your Home or Garden!
A Traditional Style, Multi-Purpose Hand Forged Straight Hook
- Beautify your home or garden by hanging planters, flower pots, bird feeders, lanterns, holiday decorations, wind chimes, ornaments and more!
- A classic and timeless look that effectively embellishes your home or garden.
- Extends 15 inches from the wall.
Ornate With a Refined Look
- With a dark finish and immaculate shine, this hook complements anything that you choose to hang on it.
- Blends seamlessly into its surroundings and goes great with most other colors.
- Premium quality metal that is rust resistant and durable provides for a long lasting product, whether used indoors or outdoors.
- Curved tip helps securely hold items while adding to the exquisite look.
- Designed by the brightest minds, utilizing only the highest quality materials and expert manufacturing methodologies, GrayBunny offers premium products for your lawn and garden while exceeding highest industry standards and offering impeccable customer care.
"No Worries" Guarantee
If you'd like your money back, no worries. Anytime. Just ask.
Click the "Add to Cart" button on top to accessorize your home or garden now!
Features & Highlights
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Beautify your home or garden by hanging bird feeders, lanterns, planters, flower pots, holiday decorations, string lights, wind chimes, ornaments, and more!
- STYLISH: Hand forged wrought iron offers a charming, traditional look. A dark finish stunningly complements anything that hangs from it, adding elegance and beauty to your home or garden. Matching black screws maintain a consistent, sleek look.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Rust resistant, heavy duty steel construction. Bring your heaviest pots and baskets!
- VERSATILE: Screw into wood fence posts, deck posts, or even indoor walls. Looks great within a variety of different environments. Curved tip helps securely hold items while adding to the exquisite look.
- GUARANTEE: GrayBunny offers premium products for your lawn and garden while exceeding highest industry standards and offering impeccable customer care. With a lifetime guarantee, if you'd like your money back at any time, just ask. Click the "Add to cart" button to adorn your home or garden now!
|Item Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 3.74 x 3.74 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by GrayBunny, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Bird Feeder Wall Bracket - Roamwild PestOff Bird Feeder Wall Mounting Bracket This robust bracket allows you to hang your bird feeder from any flat surface. Screws and wall plugs included. Elegant design with long lasting finish. Hangs the feeder 45c...
By Best Home Products
mpn: ZOE-PN-95694414, ean: 0784672106528,
Decorative nectar glass tube with flower cap for the bird's delight. Tube is hand-blown. Better than Acrylic Tubes.. Great replacement stopper for those hummingbird feeders you love but the tube broke.. Fits most wine bottles and other type bottles t...
By Wildlife Sciences
mpn: WSC754, ean: 0607899754016,
Wildlife Sciences - Fly-Through Suet Cake Feeder Instructions: Twist off ring to open roof. Insert Suet Cakes. Return roof and screw ring until lid is tight. New Fly-Through Suet cake feeder is a great way to feed suet and attract a variety of wild b...
mpn: FFT, ean: 0816641008646,
Parasol Flower Feeding Tube. Hand Blown Recycled glass. This package contains one feeding tube.Flower feeding tube helps you maintain your existing Parasol feeder. Blown glass unit installs into top feeding Parasol hummingbird feeders. Red color of t...
By Stokes Select
mpn: 38014, ean: 0617313380141,
Unique wall bracket locks in 5 different positions so you can securely position feeder or hanging plant for best viewing. Easy to install with mounting screws included. Holds up to 15 pounds. Great Features: Securely position feeder or hanging plant...
mpn: 4336500933, ean: 0652508471372,
BugSnub is moat free, poison free, and maintenance free. Transform your bird feeding experience with BugSnub and make ants a thing of the past. BugSnub hummingbird feeder ant guards are designed to be unattractive to wildlife. The attraction should b...
mpn: 4322436487, ean: 0646648799311,
OmegaMoats protect any hanging nectar feeder from all kinds of ants and crawling insects. Just swirl a little cooking oil in the polished copper cup and you have created an impassable barrier or "moat" for all sugar seeking bugs. Our home studies sho...
By Kaytee Products Inc.
mpn: 100501084, ean: 0071859191157,
Kaytee thistle socks allow multiple birds to come and graze happily at your Kaytee Finch Station bird feeder. These unique socks make for more surface area which allows birds to perch wherever they'd like. Seeds are easily eaten through the soft mesh...
mpn: 4316368299, ean: 0646648799281,
OmegaMoats protects any hanging nectar feeders from all kinds of ants and crawling insects. Just swirl a little cooking oil in the polished copper cup and you have created an impassable barrier or "moat" for all sugar seeking bugs. Our home studies s...
mpn: SB4, ean: 0763945508931,
Keep squirrels or raccoons away from your post mounted bird feeder with this Erva Tan Post Mounted Squirrel Baffle. Placing a baffle on your post prevents animals from reaching your birding accessory, allowing your feathered friends to dine or nest u...