Product Description & Reviews
The twin HEX 30X solar spotlights come with remote solar panel, high power LED, and optical technology that enables light beam traverses up to maximum 7m (23ft). Designed with bright warm white (3,000 K) light that similar to halogen light. 120 lumen in total for the twin spotlight.Walnut brown color blends in easily with tree trunck, natural stone wall, flower bed, and soil.HEX 30X solar spotlight has a simplified lighting mechanism: plug-in the connectors and the light is turned on.How to check if the light is functioning upon received?i) Plug-in the connectors, place the solar panel face down or cover the solar cell with thick cardboard to simulate night time.ii) Check if the light comes on.The light comes with minimal battery power level to ensure safe transportation before reaching your home. If the lights are functioning, please un-plug the connectors and charge the solar panel under full sun for 3 days before use. When the fixtures churn out shorter lighting hour in subsequent days, please check the location of your solar panel to ensure there is no partial shade on solar cell during any time of the day. Shift the solar panel location for optimum sunlight exposure.
Features & Highlights
- 60 lumen per spotlight fixture, total 120 lumen from twin spotlight. Warm white LED (3,000 K) with special magnifier lens, output angle 45-degree to cover wider angle area than average light fixture.
- Sleek walnut brown finish spotlight fixture, small profile. Minimal footprint, less visually obtrusive.
- High efficiency solar power conversation photovoltaic cell & Lithium battery for improved performance. Built for outdoor, IP65. Lasts 6-8 hours on a full charge. Suitable for garden accents, walkways, small landscape edging or border plants.
- Solar panel to first spotlight cable length 5m (16ft). First spotlight to second spotlight cable length 3m (10ft). Total cable length 8m (26ft). Optional extension cable is available in store.
- Make sure to un-plug the connectors and charge the solar panel in full sun for 8 hours before use. When the light does not perform accordingly, please un-plug the system and charge in full sun for 3 days before use. Low battery power prohibits system to function normally.
|Manufacturer:||Solar Light Mart|
|Brand:||Solar Light Mart|
|Publisher:||Solar Light Mart|
|Studio:||Solar Light Mart|
|Package Weight:||1.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 3.78 x 3.78 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.