Product Description & Reviews
Made from real Ohio hard pine, all Holley wildlife houses are built to last. Ohio hard pine is a great insulator and--unlike red cedar, cyprus, plywood, or chipboard--is not aromatic. The fire hardening process is an additional plus--bats love the smell, wood lasts longer, and complements any landscape. Aromatic woods will kill the young until aired out (which takes up to two years)! Holley wildlife houses are designed with the habits, needs, and protection of our wildlife friends in mind. Logos are branded on, not painted. Logos can be omitted if a plain house is desired, as every house is built to order. Because the houses are built to order, expect approximately 2-3 work days to build. Made in the USA BY U.S.A. VETERANS ONLY WITH ONLY U.S.A. RAW MATERIALS.. Sorry, no international shipping.
Features & Highlights
- Custom made for your area--bats love it and style is environment-friendly/MADE ONLY BY U.S.A. VET'S AND U.S.A. RAW MATERIALS
- Constructed from real Ohio Hard Pine FIRE HARDENED for wood preservation
- 3 chambers plus 1 birthing chamber.ATTRACT BATS FAST
- FAST BUILDING, 2 TO 3 WORK DAY SHIPPING, ALL mounting fixtures needed
- Wildlife expert readily available for personal one-on-one questions at (330)221-8799 6am-6pm EST
|Manufacturer:||Holley, FIREHARDENED WOOD|
|Publisher:||Holley, FIREHARDENED WOOD|
|Studio:||Holley, FIREHARDENED WOOD|
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 17 x 17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Heath Outdoor Products
mpn: BAT-1D, ean: 5147841495123,