Product Description & Reviews
The NEW intrinsically safe anemometer, the ST-1000, is extremely accurate, durable, and long lasting. All units are calibrated, certified, and have a limited lifetime warranty. Anodized Black (available in other colors), and custom engraving available (3 lines, 25 characters per line). Contact us for any additional repairs, services, and requests.Product Type: High Speed Vane Anemometer (Intrinsically Safe) 200-8000FPM. Improved finger clasp and Redesigned Housing: CNC machined 6061 Aircraft Grade aluminum.
Features & Highlights
- Product Type: High Speed Vane Anemometer (Intrinsically Safe) 200-8000FPM
- Improved finger clasp and Redesigned Housing: CNC machined 6061 Aircraft Grade aluminum
- Unparalleled crafting of internal parts with the highest grade brass and stainless steel.
- Custom designed vane assembly: premium grade anodized aluminum for protection from the harshest elements.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: This product is fully warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to the original purchaser, provided that it was not improperly used. In order to maintain the warranty on the product, you must fulfill the care and maintenance of the product. This product must be returned to the manufacturer for cleaning and calibration each year, beginning one year after purchase. Calibration fees, shipping and handling to be covered by consumer.
|Manufacturer:||Superior Technologies LLC|
|Publisher:||Superior Technologies LLC|
|Studio:||Superior Technologies LLC|
|Item Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.