La Crosse Technology WS-9057U-IT Forecast Station with Barometer, Temperature, Humidity and Moon Phase, Alarm
La Crosse Technology WS-9057U-IT Forecast Station with Barometer, Temperature, Humidity and Moon Phase, Alarm by La Crosse Technology at List It Fort Worth. MPN: WS-9057U-IT-LC. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All your weather contained in this portable size, fast reception, wireless forecasting station designed for your home, vacation spot, RV, or favorite
Please ensure using new alkaline batteries dated 2023 or newer. The TX29UDTH-IT is the only recommended sensor to use with this unit. [Will not work with 915MHz units]
For proper communication between the transmitter and display.
Have the display and transmitter next to each other with nothing in between with the batteries out.
1. Place two quality brand name AA batteries in the transmitter first.
Within 30 seconds of powering up the transmitter, insert the batteries to the Display Station
Once the batteries are in place, all segments of the LCD will light up briefly. Then the indoor temperature and the time as 12:00 will
be displayed. If they are not shown on LCD after 60 seconds, remove the batteries and wait for at least
60 seconds before reinserting them. Once the indoor data is displayed, user may proceed to the next
2. After the batteries are inserted, the Temperature Station will start receiving data signal from the
3. The outdoor temperature should be displayed on the Temperature Station. Also, the signal reception icon
will be displayed. If this does not happen after 2 minutes, the batteries will need to be removed from both
units and reset from step 1.
4. In order to ensure sufficient 915 MHz transmission, the final position between the Temperature Station
and the transmitter should not be more than 330 feet / 100 meters. Note – Metal siding, stucco, and some types of glass can reduce signal range. It is possible to receive a signal through these materials, however maximum range will much less due to their tendency to absorb or reflect a much larger portion of the transmitter’s signal.
Features & Highlights
- Weather forecasting icons with tendency arrows
- Indoor & Outdoor temperature (°F/°C) with humidity (%RH)
- Records MIN/MAX values with time stamp
- Barometric pressure with historical graph
- Radio-controlled atomic time & date with automatic updates for Daylight saving time
- The TX29UDTH-IT is the only recommended sensor to use with this unit.
|Brand:||La Crosse Technology|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|