Product Description & Reviews
The BioSmart gravity filters are a multi-stage mechanical and biological filtration system in a compact package, designed for medium ponds or for ponds with moderate biological load (some fish). During biological filtration, the water is channeled through a series of filter foams that create a special environment by allowing the settling of beneficial bacteria. During this stage, harmful ammonia and nitrites are converted to nitrates, which support plant life in the pond. BioSmart filters are packed with features and filtration capacity. The high-surface area filter foams provide exceptional biological filtration capability in relation to its size. With features like built-in cleaning mechanism and water temperature gauge make BioSmart filters an excellent choice for smaller ponds with low fish load.
Features & Highlights
- Biosmart filters feature distinct zones that promote the settlement of the beneficial bacteria
- Built-In cleaning mechanism prevents the need remove or manually unclog the filter foams of the BioSmart filter
- Cleaning indicator, temperature gauge and sludge drain are just some of the features that make BioSmart the most user-friendly
- Recommended for use with AquaMax eco classic 1900 or AquaMax eco premium 2000 pumps
- Designed for ponds up to 5000 gallons
|Item Weight:||14.33 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.14 x 19.09 x 19.09 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Little Giant
sku: 566728, mpn: 566728, ean: 0010121143647,