Oxyful 36W Non-Submersible UV Ultraviolet 22" Algae Bacteria Virus Sterilizer Light Clarifier Lamp Filter for Aquarium Koi Pond Fish Tank
Oxyful 36W Non-Submersible UV Ultraviolet 22'' Algae Bacteria Virus Sterilizer Light Clarifier Lamp Filter for Aquarium Koi Pond Fish Tank by Oxyful at List It Fort Worth. MPN: HMM-UV-LIGHT-CUV-636. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. OXYFUL 36W Non-Submersible UV Ultraviolet 22'' Algae Bacteria Virus Sterilizer offers top of the line technology that sterilizes your water through an
For freshwater aquariums, it will help remove any unwanted green hair algae or microscopic bacteria that can cause ich or diseases for your fish.
For saltwater aquariums the UV sterilizer can remove and prevent a number of problems. It aids in preventing and removing any red slime algae or harmful cyanobacteria that can threaten your saltwater fish and corals. UV sterilizers are invertebrate safe, so they will not harm your shrimp, snails, and hermit crabs.
For ponds, the UV sterilizer will remove any free floating bacteria such as algae, insect larvae, and any harmful bacteria that can threaten the water conditions. This will keep the nitrates down, the water crystal clear, and bacteria/algae free.
- The Oxyful ultraviolet sterilizer can be installed vertically or horizontally. The best place to install your UV sterilizer is AFTER the filter.
- If it is necessary to install the sterilizer before the filter, adequate pre-filtration should be used to prevent the quartz sleeve from breaking from debris.
- The rubber ring will go in between the inlet/outlet, while screwing the nut on top to tighten the seal.
- On/Off is managed through the plug it is connected to.
- 1,849 gallons/hr. Sterilizer 36 watts
- up to 14,529 gallons (55,000 liters)
- (L x W x H) 22" x 6.5" x 4.5".
- 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" to 2" tube.
Features & Highlights
- STABILIZE YOUR ECOSYSTEM - Removes the toughest grime in your Saltwater Reef Tank, Freshwater Aquarium, or Pond. Simple to achieve crystal clear water by keeping Nitrate levels down.
- PROTECT YOUR FISH - The High-performance UV bulb ensures professional power to prevent harmful bacteria in your ecosystem without additional use of chemicals. Removes algae blooms, protzoas, cyanobacteria, pathogens, free floating micro-organisms, parsites, red slime algae, insect larvae, ich, and more! Perfect for saltwater corals and invertebrates.
- MAX FLOW RATE - 1,849 GPH 36W UV bulb. Perfect for tank or pond sizes up to 14,529 gallons (55,000 liters) of water.
- LONG LASTING UV BULB - Life of UV bulb effective up to 1 year. UV bulb encased in a hard plastic housing where Water is not exposed to any copper.
- SPECIFICATIONS - 38w power consumption 36w UV bulb 22"L x 6.5"W x 4.5"H. 17 ft power cable. Inlet/Outlet diameters: 1" to 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" to 2" tube.
|Package Weight:||9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 6 x 6 inches|