Product Description & Reviews
Bat House Bat Pup Safety Net, Bat Pup Catcher Saves Baby Bats Falling from Bat House, Compatible and Needed with any Bat House A bat pup catcher is simply a safety net that installs below a bathouse to catch any falling baby bats and allow them to craw back inside to their mothers. Baby bat pups often fall from inside a bat house and without a catcher the bats fall to the ground and die. But with a catcher the pups simply get caught in the net and then crawl back inside to the safety if their mothers. This pup catcher is essential to any bat house and is perfect for properly housing any bat colony.
Features & Highlights
- Helps save fallen baby bats, in the common event they fall from your bat house. A pup catcher installs easily directly below a bat house to catch falling baby bats and allow them crawl back into the bat house.
- Fits easily with nearly any bat house, the pup catcher simply installs directly below the bat house opening, functions as a safety net.
- If a baby bat is to fall from the house without a pup catcher the pups can die as they cannot be reunited with their mother
- ✓ENDORSED BY THE ORGANIZATION FOR BAT CONSERVATION-Our design represents the highest standard for bat houses and catcher, therefore our bat house bat pup catcher is endorsed by the leading bat conservation organization.
- Does not affect incoming or exiting bats, and gives extra room for adult bats to hang outside the house and cool down during summer months
|Manufacturer:||Uncle Dunkels LLC|
|Publisher:||Uncle Dunkels LLC|
|Studio:||Uncle Dunkels LLC|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.