Product Description & Reviews
Windsor garden bridges are built with white cedar which is naturally rot resistant, ensuring its longevity in the outdoors. It has a single hand rail with three posts. The boxed-in posts and the handrails can be put together and attached to the bridge easily with galvanized bolts and nuts. All holes are pre-drilled. Our standard cedar caps are finished with decorative round molding at the base. Optional cedar wood ball finials are available at an extra cost. Windsor bridges are finished with outdoor sealer. We use 2" thick and 4" wide lumber to provide maximum load capacity for safety and durability. Package includes two side rails and the main bridge deck for easy installation with bolts and nuts to secure the side rails to the deck. With the heavy 1 1/2" thick decking, the weight capacity limit is 800 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- All cedar bridge decking boards are jointed by wood dowels and then glued and screwed to the cross span to prevent loose boards from heavy foot traffic as well as outdoor weathering
- The side rails and posts are secured to the bridges using galvanized bolts and nuts
- Traditional arch garden bridge design with standard cedar post caps. All post caps are finished with decorative round moldings at the base
- We use full 2" thick and 4" wide white cedar lumber to build our bridges span for heavy load capacity. 2x2 full size hand rails are boxed-in with the cedar posts. The boxed-in solid cedar posts are 3 1/2" by 3 1/2" wide.
- Finished with tung oil, the most stable natural oil in the market for outdoor finishing
|Manufacturer:||Master Garden Products|
|Publisher:||Master Garden Products|
|Studio:||Master Garden Products|
|Item Size:||28 x 18 x 18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.